Shocked...Free year of Apple TV+ for 1 year with purchase!

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I’m pleasantly surprised that Apple is giving customers something for free, especially for a whole year. While I’m not in the market for a new device, I think this promo is pretty awesome. Plus it allows users to preview the service before they decide if they want to shell out $4.99 a month, which is also shockingly low for Apple. So how are you feeling about the free promo & cost of the service? Will you be subscribing?

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Re: Shocked...Free year of Apple TV+ for 1 year with purchase

I love it. I was planning on getting a new iPhone anyway.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Re: Shocked...Free year of Apple TV+ for 1 year with purchase

I love it. I was planning on getting a new iPhone anyway.

I do too!! Im not in the market for a new phone, but I do need an iPad. I’ve been holding out for a while & might just bite the bullet. This subscription will be the icing on the cake.

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
Wow that's a nice bonus from Apple. Not in the market to upgrade at the moment but great to see this offering.

staceymj86

Feb 18, 2019
Visit site
I’ll be subscribing to AppleTV+ for my family. My fiancé is subscribing to Disney+ for us, so we’ll have those 2 services, as well as a jailbroken fire stick.

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site
I don't see a lot of programming yet to get excited about maybe after its released for a while there will be a reason to spend even more money on more streaming service , but the price is good for Now .

Ken Magel

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
Initially only seven or eight shows. Success depends on how rapidly they can ramp up their slate of offerings. If they can add three or four new shows each month for the first year, they should be alright. Hopefully, people will not try it early in the first year and never come back.

Ken Magel

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
How about partnering with some of the really good technical podcasts out there? Apple could show their episodes or, maybe, expanded versions of those episodes as a means of adding content. Many Podcasts have video streams already, but could use enhanced production.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Guess who just bought a MBP in July. I'm HOPING they back date the deal a little so MAYBE I can get it, but I'm not holding my breath.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2