Do you use a Remote Case for the Apple TV Siri Remote, if so which one?

softcake

May 23, 2019
Visit site
There are so many cases available now for the TV Siri Remote its difficult to choose, I really like the black one by Elago, and I've recently seen a fancy wooden one by Flosku, but I wanted to get peoples feedback on usage, which did you get and are you happy with it?

The front being made of glass is my main concern because I've heard stories of the glass shattering from a simple drop, and the TV Siri remote is pricey to replace, so i think a good case is definitely in order...

please share your experiences if you have a case for your remote.

Thanks!

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
There are so many cases available now for the TV Siri Remote its difficult to choose, I really like the black one by Elago, and I've recently seen a fancy wooden one by Flosku, but I wanted to get peoples feedback on usage, which did you get and are you happy with it?

The front being made of glass is my main concern because I've heard stories of the glass shattering from a simple drop, and the TV Siri remote is pricey to replace, so i think a good case is definitely in order...

please share your experiences if you have a case for your remote.

Thanks!

I currently have this on all my Siri remotes:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01B5RF470/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

However. most of the time I just use the remote app on my phone.

softcake

May 23, 2019
Visit site

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
I don't think I even realized they made them. The closest mine gets to a case is permanently being stuffed in the "remote drawer" in our coffee table cause we use a Harmony for everything. For the occasional time where I need to kill a misbehaving app I just use the remote app on my iPhone or iPad.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I’ve had three or 4 TVs and associated remote controls and I’ve never had a case on any of them. ...I...don’t see a need for it, but I can understand how those who do would want to protect their investment with a protective casing.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox