For me, this was the least interesting announcement. I know, it was a Mac event really but a TV app for my Apple TV for my TV and I dunno how they can call it a unified experience really. It just seems like they moved things around and put it inside of an app. Anyone else feel the same way or are you excited to see this sort of app/integration arrive? Ultimately, I think it will lead to bigger things but right now... meh.
    10-27-2016 02:32 PM
    I'm excited to see the integration. The design reminded me of Apple Music, but for TV. I think it will definitely help me cut the cord sooner than later, because one of my biggest obstacles is the decision process that's needed to watch things on AppleTV. Too many choices make me want to throw in the towel and just put on a channel I like and turn the keys over to the programmers. This seems like a way to do the same thing, but with my likes and tastes replacing the programmer.

I am hoping they will work something out with Netflix before too long, because that's a big chunk of my and my family's viewing.
    10-28-2016 01:11 PM
    For me it's a half way step forward, having a centralized repository of content of sorts. Unfortunately, not the stand alone streaming service yet and of course Netflix is missing. I' do guess that the hold up on Netflix is because of the different regions and content differences even with the US only label, since lots of people have a US iTunes account but they are now leaving abroad or using VPN/DNS services.
    10-31-2016 11:35 AM