Verizon Customers Offered Special Deals With New Plans (limited time offer).

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
If you're grandfathered in on a previous unlimited plan, you may want to look at these new plans. I was on the Go Unlimited plan I got in February of 2017. But switched to the Play More plan currently offered that includes free 5G and Music. So, when I upgrade next year to a 5G capable iPhone, it will be free. Those who don't switch to a new plan, will pay $10 per line per month for 5G. And free Music is a no brainer. The Play More plan will cost me $2 less a month than what I was paying on the Go Unlimited plan. None of the reps I spoke with knew how long the (limited time offer) for 5G would last.
You can check out the new plans online.

Last edited:

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Is this an advertised promotion or something? I'm not seeing anything about an advantage for switching now or later? I'm on the fUDP and so I've held off on switching to any of these plans they've rolled out the last few years because none have really been cheaper. This one seems like it could save me some money but only if I sacrifice some features of my current plan.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Is this an advertised promotion or something? I'm not seeing anything about an advantage for switching now or later? I'm on the fUDP and so I've held off on switching to any of these plans they've rolled out the last few years because none have really been cheaper. This one seems like it could save me some money but only if I sacrifice some features of my current plan.

They'll be the same later, except maybe the free 5G offer. Just says "for a limited time". The reps had no clue how long that deal will be offered. They only said those who don't get it before the deal is gone, will pay $10 per line per month for 5G.