Apple and Verizon are working together with this offer. All unlimited customers and lines with an iPhone get this deal. You can cancel at any time. I'm thinking about it, even though I don't listen to music much. You can find the offer in the My Verizon app.
    PrincessB and nikkisharif like this.
    08-16-2018 12:26 PM
    Unless an American person adopts me, this deal is no good for me, since I’m in the Netherlands.

Thanks for sharing though.
    08-16-2018 12:31 PM
    You can take advantage of this offer, even if you already subscribe to Music.
    08-16-2018 12:32 PM
    Unless an American person adopts me, this deal is no good for me, since I’m in the Netherlands.

Thanks for sharing though.
    You don't have Verizon. Call your carrier and demand they offer the same deal.
    08-16-2018 12:34 PM
    I just signed up for three months free with Apple.....But I’d rather have the six months!
    08-16-2018 02:23 PM
    I wonder which Unlimited plan this qualifies for? I'm on the one they released originally last year. Not one of the three they are promoting now.
    Tartarus likes this.
    08-16-2018 03:26 PM
    I wonder which Unlimited plan this qualifies for? I'm on the one they released originally last year. Not one of the three they are promoting now.
    I think any of them. I'm on the same one as you.
    Quis89 likes this.
    08-16-2018 10:08 PM
    I just signed up for three months free with Apple.....But I’d rather have the six months!
    You might want to call Verizon. There may be a way for you to do both. Get 9 months free some way. Existing Music subscribers can get the 6 months free. They already had their free 3 months. Wouldn't hurt to ask.
    08-16-2018 10:12 PM
    Unless an American person adopts me
    I'll adopt you, but you have to promise to keep your room clean and eat all of your vegetables ...
    08-17-2018 09:08 AM
    Hey AT&T!!! Are you paying attention??? What about doing something like this for your customers???
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    08-17-2018 09:25 AM
    Meh. I’ll take free Netflix for life courtesy of T-Mobile.
    08-17-2018 10:11 AM
    Actually you will have to cancel the free three month and you will only get six months of Apple Music Free. I was wondering the same because I was currently on the four months free so I called Verizon to get the correct information.
    08-17-2018 10:20 AM
    I think any of them. I'm on the same one as you.
    As long as you're on any Verizon Unlimited plan you qualify for six months FREE Apple Music. I'm also grandfathered in the original unlimited plan.
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    08-17-2018 10:23 AM

Meh yourself...LOL. After I did the math and read all the small/hidden print, I would only save approx $7 per month with my Military discount and subpar connection in my area, not to mention having to put a down payment on "certain" devices even with good credit (I was told everyone has to put a device down payment on those devices). I didn't need a down payment with Verizon. T-Mobile might be good for some, but Verizon is best for me.
    Now back to the title thread subject. The offer for six months of FREE Apple Music is for a limited time (you can cancel at anytime) so get to it Verizon customers.
    nikkisharif and Tartarus like this.
    08-17-2018 10:41 AM

Free Netflix would be a better deal.
    08-17-2018 11:01 AM
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...091025bf28.jpg

LOL. I agree but this thread is about free Apple Music not STINKY Netflix ...LOL
    robertk328, Quis89 and Tartarus like this.
    08-17-2018 11:27 AM
    6 months of Apple Music IS probably cooler (definitely cooler!), BUT T-Mobile, next Tuesday (8/21) is giving all customers 1 year of free Pandora Plus. NOT Premium, but the 5 dollar a month "plus" plan which eliminates ads and allows unlimited skips.
    08-17-2018 02:33 PM
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...091025bf28.jpg

I already get free Netflix, as I'm logged in to my son's account. He's got 5 people on his Netflix.
    08-17-2018 02:38 PM
    Actually you will have to cancel the free three month and you will only get six months of Apple Music Free. I was wondering the same because I was currently on the four months free so I called Verizon to get the correct information.
    So those who already did the free 3 months and do the free 6 months will have gotten 9 free months total, but anyone currently doing the free 3 months won't be able to get a total of 9 months free? That doesn't sound fair.
    08-17-2018 02:43 PM
    So those who already did the free 3 months and do the free 6 months will have gotten 9 free months total, but anyone currently doing the free 3 months won't be able to get a total of 9 months free? That doesn't sound fair.
    Exactly. Either you keep the three months or unsubscribe and get the 6 months. I was two months in for my "Verizon Up" free four months and had to unsubscribe to get the six months free, so actually I end up getting 8 months free instead of ten.
    08-17-2018 02:46 PM
    6 months of Apple Music IS probably cooler (definitely cooler!), BUT T-Mobile, next Tuesday (8/21) is giving all customers 1 year of free Pandora Plus. NOT Premium, but the 5 dollar a month "plus" plan which eliminates ads and allows unlimited skips.
    Unfortunately, T-Mobile in many parts of NYC is garbage. I’d end up with free Netflix & Pandora with no cellular service
    Quis89, Tartarus, pkcable and 4 others like this.
    08-17-2018 03:34 PM
    Unfortunately, T-Mobile in many parts of NYC is garbage. I’d end up with free Netflix & Pandora with no cellular service
    LOL...Same here.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    08-17-2018 05:15 PM
    So, I got the free 6 months of Music. I have to be honest and say I don't care for it. I liked Tidal a lot better. I'll hang on to it for 6 months, but definitely will not keep it. If I have to pay, I'd get Tidal.
    Quis89 likes this.
    08-17-2018 07:35 PM
    I have to be honest and say I don't care for it. I liked Tidal a lot better. I'll hang on to it for 6 months, but definitely will not keep it.
    It DOES grow on you after awhile. Especially if you have CarPlay, HomePod & AppleTV.
    At the end of the day all the streaming music services are more alike than they are different ...
    Spencerdl and Ledsteplin like this.
    08-18-2018 09:13 AM
    So, I got the free 6 months of Music. I have to be honest and say I don't care for it. I liked Tidal a lot better. I'll hang on to it for 6 months, but definitely will not keep it. If I have to pay, I'd get Tidal.
    Like with everything Apple (), the Apple Music app is designed to work seamlessly between other Apple products. I actually like Spotify better, however free is FREE and I will enjoy (I keep telling myself anyway...LOL) six months of FREE Apple Music. Apple really needs to implement a "Dark Theme" like the other music apps, it looks so much better...IMHO
    ladyc0524, Ledsteplin and joemd60 like this.
    08-18-2018 10:20 AM
32 12