Free 6 months of Music for unlimited customers.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Apple and Verizon are working together with this offer. All unlimited customers and lines with an iPhone get this deal. You can cancel at any time. I'm thinking about it, even though I don't listen to music much. You can find the offer in the My Verizon app.
c988ae3dada1fa91bb8390f54f862658.jpg

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Unless an American person adopts me, this deal is no good for me, since I’m in the Netherlands.

Thanks for sharing though.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I wonder which Unlimited plan this qualifies for? I'm on the one they released originally last year. Not one of the three they are promoting now.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I just signed up for three months free with Apple.....But I’d rather have the six months!

You might want to call Verizon. There may be a way for you to do both. Get 9 months free some way. Existing Music subscribers can get the 6 months free. They already had their free 3 months. Wouldn't hurt to ask.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I just signed up for three months free with Apple.....But I’d rather have the six months!

Actually you will have to cancel the free three month and you will only get six months of Apple Music Free. I was wondering the same because I was currently on the four months free so I called Verizon to get the correct information.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Meh. I’ll take free Netflix for life courtesy of T-Mobile.

Meh yourself...LOL. After I did the math and read all the small/hidden print, I would only save approx $7 per month with my Military discount and subpar connection in my area, not to mention having to put a down payment on "certain" devices even with good credit (I was told everyone has to put a device down payment on those devices). I didn't need a down payment with Verizon. T-Mobile might be good for some, but Verizon is best for me.
Now back to the title thread subject. The offer for six months of FREE Apple Music is for a limited time (you can cancel at anytime) so get to it Verizon customers.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
6 months of Apple Music IS probably cooler (definitely cooler!), BUT T-Mobile, next Tuesday (8/21) is giving all customers 1 year of free Pandora Plus. NOT Premium, but the 5 dollar a month "plus" plan which eliminates ads and allows unlimited skips.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Actually you will have to cancel the free three month and you will only get six months of Apple Music Free. I was wondering the same because I was currently on the four months free so I called Verizon to get the correct information.

So those who already did the free 3 months and do the free 6 months will have gotten 9 free months total, but anyone currently doing the free 3 months won't be able to get a total of 9 months free? That doesn't sound fair.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
So those who already did the free 3 months and do the free 6 months will have gotten 9 free months total, but anyone currently doing the free 3 months won't be able to get a total of 9 months free? That doesn't sound fair.

Exactly. Either you keep the three months or unsubscribe and get the 6 months. I was two months in for my "Verizon Up" free four months and had to unsubscribe to get the six months free, so actually I end up getting 8 months free instead of ten.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro