Sell Your Old iPhone For Cash!

What's my iPhone worth?
    Like with everything Apple (), the Apple Music app is designed to work seamlessly between other Apple products. I actually like Spotify better, however free is FREE and I will enjoy (I keep telling myself anyway...LOL) six months of FREE Apple Music. Apple really needs to implement a "Dark Theme" like the other music apps, it looks so much better...IMHO
    I'll probably use the "created" radio stations more than anything. I was enjoying those, before Apple took them away after Music began.
    Spencerdl and ladyc0524 like this.
    08-18-2018 02:49 PM
    So, I got the free 6 months of Music. I have to be honest and say I don't care for it. I liked Tidal a lot better. I'll hang on to it for 6 months, but definitely will not keep it. If I have to pay, I'd get Tidal.
    I'm with you. I actually just reactivated my Tidal subscription and I'm really enjoying it. I do wish the integration with my car was better but I guess I can get over that.

I'm trying to get my family to switch. We are on the family Apple Music plan under me. They all enjoy Apple Music only because they aren't familiar with Tidal. I'd love to get them all to switch so I don't have to pay for the Family Apple Music and my individual Tidal.
    Ledsteplin likes this.
    08-20-2018 09:06 PM
    I want to take advantage of this. But now there seems to be this error message. Even though I have the 50GB storage plan in iCloud.
    It will not let me enable iCloud music library, no matter what I do.

Edit: I fixed the problem, Verizon sends a link that you have to follow. Thanks in advance everyone
    Last edited by joemd60; 08-24-2018 at 05:27 PM.
    nikkisharif and Ledsteplin like this.
    08-24-2018 05:15 PM
    I want to take advantage of this. But now there seems to be this error message. Even though I have the 50GB storage plan in iCloud.
    It will not let me enable iCloud music library, no matter what I do. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...d422c945dc.png

Edit: I fixed the problem, Verizon sends a link that you have to follow. Thanks in advance everyone
    Hey, Joe! Yeah, you have to start with the Verizon link. I'm not gonna turn iCloud Music Library on though. Too much trouble for only 6 month's use. Don't want to set up playlists, only for them to be gone in 6 months. Lol
    joemd60 likes this.
    08-26-2018 11:22 AM
    Hey, Joe! Yeah, you have to start with the Verizon link. I'm not gonna turn iCloud Music Library on though. Too much trouble for only 6 month's use. Don't want to set up playlists, only for them to be gone in 6 months. Lol
    I hear you on that one. I do have it enabled though just in case. I have close to 400 purchased songs, as long as those don’t disappear if I choose not to use it.
    I have to be honest though, from what I am seeing. Spotify still has the edge over Apple Music.
    But I am also not sure I want to continue paying a premium every month.
    I could always continue to purchase my music through iTunes for the additional $10 a month it costs.
    Or being a Amazon Prime member, even though very limited. I could use their free music subscription.

Edit: so my take so far, I will take full advantage of the 6 month trial of Apple Music, (thanks Verizon!)
    But what I did find that could be a deal breaker with me.
    I searched for the Bronx Tale soundtrack, 90% of the songs were greyed out on Apple Music.
    Spotify had the full soundtrack, nothing greyed out.
    I found the same thing with a Tears for Fears album.
    Now I am sure they both have their drawbacks, and I don’t mean to nitpick.
    But I also don’t want to pay for a service and not be able to listen to music with limitations.
    On the plus side, I like how you can pay up front $99 for the year with Apple Music.
    That gives you two months free, and one less bill to worry about each month.
    Last edited by joemd60; 08-29-2018 at 08:25 PM.
    Ledsteplin likes this.
    08-26-2018 12:13 PM
    Like with everything Apple (), the Apple Music app is designed to work seamlessly between other Apple products. I actually like Spotify better, however free is FREE and I will enjoy (I keep telling myself anyway...LOL) six months of FREE Apple Music. Apple really needs to implement a "Dark Theme" like the other music apps, it looks so much better...IMHO
    X2^^^
    Spencerdl and Ledsteplin like this.
    09-06-2018 01:20 PM
    Awesome, I was looking for a new music listening app.
    09-10-2018 08:27 AM
32 12