Macy's Sale on Kenneth Cole laptop cases

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
FYI: Macy's is having a huge overall sale including that of laptop cases. I went to the Macy's in the Mall at Millenia here in Orlando and purchased a Kenneth Cole Reaction laptop case that was on sale for $39.00. In addition, I purchased a few outfits to wear. So, a laptop case, 3 pairs of Ralph Lauren pants and 2 shirts for under $200. Not bad at all, in my opinion. Anyway, the sale lasts until tomorrow so check out your nearest Macy's store, if you have time.

Last edited:

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I found the Kenneth Cole section at Macy's website, but the sale prices are NOT as good. They did have some higher end stuff and it was mostly on sale, in some cases deeply discounted, BUT nothing near 39! GREAT deal!

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
The only Macy's here is in the mall right beside the Apple store....might not be a good idea for me to go to the mall. :)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I found the Kenneth Cole section at Macy's website, but the sale prices are NOT as good. They did have some higher end stuff and it was mostly on sale, in some cases deeply discounted, BUT nothing near 39! GREAT deal!
I'm not sure about the online prices, but they were slashed big time in the store. In the mens sections near the registers were several styles of Kenneth Cole laptop cases and ALL of them were $39. I even verified the price with the salesperson who assisted me at checkout. I'm very pleased with the one I purchased.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I'm not sure about the online prices, but they were slashed big time in the store. In the mens sections near the registers were several styles of Kenneth Cole laptop cases and ALL of them were $39. I even verified the price with the salesperson who assisted me at checkout. I'm very pleased with the one I purchased.

It was more like a 500 dollar case reduced to like 249, in either case well out of my laptop bag price range. ;) I WOULD pay 39 however!

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It was more like a 500 dollar case reduced to like 249, in either case well out of my laptop bag price range. ;) I WOULD pay 39 however!

I hear you. I don’t recall seeing an original price on the bags, but the one I purchased is of good quality. I’m definitely glad I got it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen