My Latest Addiction...???

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I think that I’m in some trouble...
I ordered a new MacBook Air today from Apple’s online store and chose the courier delivery option for an additional $9.00 charge, and it arrived within 50 minutes of having placed the order. The addictive parts were... being able to follow the progress of the courier driver in the Apple Store app (via a real time street map in the app), and the speed of the delivery - I was given the standard 2 hour delivery window (but it arrived in less than an hour), as well as not having to make the trek to the Apple Store myself. Now, I’m almost certain that the courier option is only for items that are in stock at the store at time of the purchase (which would preclude BTO items), but wow, was being able to place an order for delivery ‘no fuss, no muss’ ever a sweet thing to do... Not so much for my wallet though, lol. I can easily see myself making use of this option in the future though (as my funds may allow).
;-)

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
An additional $9 is truly nothing compared to all the trouble you may have to go to leave your house.
It saves you time to get decently dressed/clothed, saves gas or public transportation costs and time. It saves you the fuss and muss of seeing actual people on the street and in the store and last but not least, it saves you having to interact with an human person to get your purchase.
For just 9 dollars you saved yourself immense agony.

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
An additional $9 is truly nothing compared to all the trouble you may have to go to leave your house.
It saves you time to get decently dressed/clothed, saves gas or public transportation costs and time. It saves you the fuss and muss of seeing actual people on the street and in the store and last but not least, it saves you having to interact with an human person to get your purchase.
For just 9 dollars you saved yourself immense agony.

I don’t mind going to the Apple Store most times, but today being a Saturday (for me), and the store being on the other side of town, I wasn’t really feeling like making the trip over there, and like you mentioned ‘people,’ lol.

Last edited:

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Btw, according to Apple’s information page regarding delivery on their website, a tip is included as part of the charge for the courier delivery option, so there’s that, too.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Yeah. I started out with saying that 9 dollars isn’t much for the service you got, but ended (unintentionally might I add) with a sarcastic tone

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Yeah. I started out with saying that 9 dollars isn’t much for the service you got, but ended (unintentionally might I add) with a sarcastic tone

It’s all good.
Im happy with the service and the product either way.
This Air will be replacing my 2015 12” MacBook.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2