Apple gave me a new idea!!!

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
You can get Pages, Numbers, Keynote, iMovie and a couple others for free without cheating or stealing from Apple. Since all new iDevices have those apps for free, you can go to your local store that carries the new iPhones and sign in with your Apple id. Then go to the app store and download them for free. Then, log out and delete the apps from the store model. Finally, go on your iDevice or iTunes and those apps should end up in your purchased history. Worth a shot since Apple is giving the apps away for free to new customers. Don't take it the wrong way.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I think this is a quixotic exercise as store demo units are likely to be locked down such that installing apps is not possible.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I think this is a quixotic exercise as store demo units are likely to be locked down such that installing apps is not possible.

Nope, I went to Walmart and random accounts were logged in and the iPads, iPhones and iPod touches all had a ton of paid and free apps. The Apple id's did not belong to Walmart for obvious reasons. I also logged out of one of those accounts and logged into mine and I had the ability to download apps. Then, I logged out so no one could access my stuff. Sorry to rain on your parade buddy.
I also noted that Fausty deleted his post. I wonder why?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Nope, I went to Walmart and random accounts were logged in and the iPads, iPhones and iPod touches all had a ton of paid and free apps. The Apple id's did not belong to Walmart for obvious reasons. I also logged out of one of those accounts and logged into mine and I had the ability to download apps. Then, I logged out so no one could access my stuff. Sorry to rain on your parade buddy.
So... tell me... did you get iWork free this way? I'm guessing not, because Apple will not see the demo device as being activated under your AppleID and charge you if you download something on a store demo device. You're not raining on anything... just tilting at windmills.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I also noted that Fausty deleted his post. I wonder why?

Because it’s not worth the effort of getting involved in this conversation. You say it’s not stealing from Apple, but I say it is. You are taking something without paying for it. And you are taking something that you are not entitled to. But, again, it’s not worth my energy to try to fight this battle. What are you, like 12 years old?

But congrats, galaxyboy... you made it to my ignore list in only 2 posts...

Moving on... He’s all yours, Keith!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner