Due to COVID-19 and businesses seeking contactless less transactions, do you think those who don't yet provide Pay for their customers will now seek to provide it?
    04-26-2020 08:04 PM
    I sure hope so! Though Smith’s (Kroger) by us has gone with the QR code thing like Walmart which is disappointing.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    04-26-2020 09:23 PM
    Where, in the U.S.?
    I’m not sure it will have much of an affect unless people demand it and it seems, here, to be a slow process.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    04-26-2020 09:44 PM
    Maybe or maybe not.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    04-27-2020 03:10 PM
    There’s a possibility but also a drawback as I noticed myself using my Apple Card instead of my phone due to wearing a mask and having a long Alphanumeric passcode and not wanting to remove my mask at the checkout
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    04-27-2020 03:22 PM
    I would hope so...and that would be a small positive in the midst of all the COVID negativity!
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    04-27-2020 03:33 PM
    There’s a possibility but also a drawback as I noticed myself using my Apple Card instead of my phone due to wearing a mask and having a long Alphanumeric passcode and not wanting to remove my mask at the checkout
    This is a very good point.
    For those phones with Face ID, if you are wearing a mask it becomes an issue.
    kataran and Just_Me_D like this.
    04-27-2020 03:46 PM
    For my geo area, I don’t see contactless payments expanding, simply because it is already fairly present whether it’s Apple Pay, Interac Flash, Paypass or Paywave.

I do use Apple Pay slightly more. I already preferred it to other methods, but I always try it first now.
    Just_Me_D, kataran and cinnamin like this.
    04-27-2020 03:56 PM
    It would be nice since I see on a log of commercials of stores offering "contactless payment".
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    04-28-2020 09:39 AM
    God I hope so. Apple Pay should be ubiquitous at this point.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    04-28-2020 06:09 PM
    I realized that too when I was at Target today. I had to pull my mask down to authenticate with Apple Pay at checkout and I didn't want to do that. This pandemic has made me miss the fingerprint sensor. I hope the iPhone 12 will have both FaceID and an in-display FPS.
    kataran likes this.
    04-28-2020 06:12 PM
    Sounds like someone needs an Apple Watch.
    kataran, scruffypig and kimmaree like this.
    04-29-2020 10:39 AM
    It would be nice that more places start to accept Apple Pay. There are only a few places around me where I can use it.
    Where I can, I use my Apple Watch for the contactless payments so I don't have to pull the mask off.
    05-01-2020 08:27 AM
    Pretty much all the grocery stores in my area do Apple Pay. Pretty much all the coffee places. Pretty much all the delivery services too. I am set.
    05-01-2020 09:46 PM