Sharing the names of Businesses who accept Apple Pay

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I love discovering when I business that I frequent accepts Apple Pay. I know that there are lists of merchants who accept Apple Pay on the internet, including Apple. But I thought it would be nice to share our own personal discoveries here on iMore.

So I will start. I discovered this weekend that Aldi accepts Apple Pay.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Kohl’s
Subway
McDonald’s
Walgreen’s
Planet Smoothie
Bubbalou’s Bodacious BBQ
Best Buy
Apple Store
Dick’s Sporting Goods
Chick-Fil-A
Dunkin’ Donuts
Starbucks’s
Firehouse Subs
Macy’s
Panera Bread
Office Depot

I’m sure I’m forgetting a few, but this should be a good start.

Last edited:

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I just learned a quick way to discover if a merchant accepts Apple Pay, thanks to Cult of Mac!

"On your iPhone, finding whether your retail outlet takes Apple Pay is a cinch. Simply launch Maps on your device and then search for your destination. Once you find it, tap on the little title flag that’s attached to the pin on your map. You’ll get the informational page for your store, and if it accepts Apple Pay, there’ll be a little logo near the bottom of the informational section, just above the Photos."

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
I just learned a quick way to discover if a merchant accepts Apple Pay, thanks to Cult of Mac!

"On your iPhone, finding whether your retail outlet takes Apple Pay is a cinch. Simply launch Maps on your device and then search for your destination. Once you find it, tap on the little title flag that’s attached to the pin on your map. You’ll get the informational page for your store, and if it accepts Apple Pay, there’ll be a little logo near the bottom of the informational section, just above the Photos."

Wow! Really amazed the iMore writers haven't written an article on that......yet.

I bet we see one in the next few days.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
QT the gas station? My dad was quite pleased to find them in SC, they are headquarters and started out of Iowa or Illinois. I want to say Iowa though.

Interestingly we have a QT here too, except its a place that sells Ban Mi's They do support Apple Pay (and Android Pay), AND they even have their own App! https://apps.apple.com/us/app/qt-vietnamese-sandwich/id1232403789

https://www.quiktrip.com/

Yep, this one.

Very odd you all have them as whenever I leave the upstate SC area they are nowhere to be found.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Very odd you all have them as whenever I leave the upstate SC area they are nowhere to be found.

In Philly its a storefront and a street food truck, that sells Vietnamese food, mostly those Ban Mi sandwiches. Which is like THE best sandwich on the planet!

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
https://www.quiktrip.com/

Yep, this one.

Outside of the Midwest, I’ve only seen them in SC. They are about between here and there, just rather sparse if you ask me. They are literally everywhere here. We even have a QT plant that used to do the kitchen stuff before the remodel to put the kitchens in store.

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site

That’s great information.
Thanks Annie!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR