Is there anyone with an iPhone that is NOT using Pay?

Are you one of the people who does NOT use Pay

• Yes. I do not use Pay.

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • No. I use Pay as often as I can.

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • I don't have any interest in using Pay.

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

Dgray2712

Dec 7, 2016
Visit site
Whenever I can. The grocery store I go to most has it, use it there. The gas station at the grocery store has it on the pumps, and I can use it to fill up. I’m a truck driver, and most of the ones I go to have it at the registers. Makes it nice when I’m away from home. Less to carry, less chance of getting declined, since I need facial recognition to use it.

edd

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
I love Apple Pay but I’m pretty sure the vast majority of iPhone owners don’t use it. Just asking around over the past couple of years, I get met with blank stares when I ask about it. Many don’t seem aware it exists and aren’t interested in trying it.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I love Apple Pay but I’m pretty sure the vast majority of iPhone owners don’t use it. Just asking around over the past couple of years, I get met with blank stares when I ask about it. Many don’t seem aware it exists and aren’t interested in trying it.

I think most iPhone users are aware of it. Many are afraid to try it, and many banks don't yet offer it. And in some areas, not many businesses offer it. But it's growing.

phlamethrowre

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
It’s not as common to be accepted in Alabama. I have it setup, but unless you get close to Birmingham or Huntsville, or the other bigger city’s it’s not really everywhere. I try to remember to use it, but mostly forget and just use my debit card.

I live just north of BHAM and work southwest of BHAM but have never used Apple Pay. I guess I’m old school....or just old. 🤨

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
I live just north of BHAM and work southwest of BHAM but have never used Apple Pay. I guess I’m old school....or just old. 🤨

Haha yeah I don’t really care to use it either even if it was more prevalent here anyway. Thankfully my life hasn’t become that fast paced where using cash or my card is going to throw my day off lol

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Haha yeah I don’t really care to use it either even if it was more prevalent here anyway. Thankfully my life hasn’t become that fast paced where using cash or my card is going to throw my day off lol

For me, it’s not about being faster than using a card. It’s a great safety feature. More & more people are engaging in criminal activity, so I feel better if I don’t have to pull out my wallet or card in front of some random person.

RPA1408

Feb 17, 2018
Visit site
I’m not, and I doubt I ever will. I don’t use Samsung/Android pay on my Note 8 either. I do most of my shopping online and only really spend money out and about if I’m meeting friends for a drink when I predominately use cash.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I’m not, and I doubt I ever will. I don’t use Samsung/Android pay on my Note 8 either. I do most of my shopping online and only really spend money out and about if I’m meeting friends for a drink when I predominately use cash.

You can use Apple Pay online & some merchants too. I’ve used it a few times & it’s really nice, especially on first time sites because you don’t have to type in your billing & shipping info. You can just click on that through Apple Pay & it’s all set.

joemd60

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
My phone is set up for Apple Pay, only because you need it from time to time. But it’s set up with a debit card.

mark-d

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
I used to use it but since I swapped to a new phone I didn’t add the cards back. I can’t say I’ve missed it

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
How do you rent a car if needed or fly? Just curious

I don’t rent vehicles, If one of mine breaks down I’m covered, There’s nowhere I need to fly to.
As far as I can see Apple pay and most other near field stuff is limited in the amounts it can be used for,I am against using electronic transactions for petty purchases.

iwoodland

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
I don’t rent vehicles, If one of mine breaks down I’m covered, There’s nowhere I need to fly to.
As far as I can see Apple pay and most other near field stuff is limited in the amounts it can be used for,I am against using electronic transactions for petty purchases.

There are many stores in the UK where Pay is unlimited. It’s great!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW