Do you use Apple Pay more in Apps and web?

evanking527

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I’ve been using Apple Pay at some of my local stores, but I’ve been seeing it implemented more in apps and on the web. Monstercat.com, Groupon, Atom Tickets, and many more take Apple Pay on their website and mobile apps, something that Android Pay and Samsung Pay haven’t been doing as much.

What about you? Do you use Apple Pay on the web and in apps?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I don't see any advantage to using Apple Pay in apps or on the web, as opposed to using a card. Most I do business with have my card info on file as a payment method, including iTunes and the Apple Store. Buying is simple and fast.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I use it primarily in brick and mortar stores, but I’ve used it a time or two online and via apps. The last one, I believe, was via the Apple Store app.

Sep 18, 2016
Visit site
90% of the time I use it on my Apple Watch.

Apps:
• Starbucks & Dunkin’ Donuts to re-up my card(s)
• Fandango on occasion.
• Apple Store

Stores:
• Local bakery (La Monarcha)
• Jersey Mike’s Subs
• Subway
• El Pollo Loco
• Apple Store
• Vending machines.

I use it wherever it’s accepted bc of the security.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I use it primarily via my watch, and then my iPhone. I use it at the dining facilities here on campus, through apps like dining dash, panera and other dining estrablishments via my iPhone. I was really reluctant to start using Apple Pay, but now that I have I really like it and find myself looking for vendors who accept it.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Nowadays, I use Pay online, via apps and of course at the stores where available. It’s convenient for me and I like not having to carry cash or or take out my debit/credit cards.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2