How much is it total to use Apple pay for my small business?

I

iMore Question

I am looking into using some sort of Credit Card processor machine and looks like the Apple pay deal is the best and most efficient, but need to double check the details.

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Welcome to iMore!

We're not an official Apple web site, so you would probably get better assistance from Apple.

mrcobra92

Mar 22, 2016
Visit site
Hello! I would recommend it for sure. You will see a lot less chargebacks, have much better security, be ready for the future, and people will appreciate that your have the ability to take Apple Pay. You should defiantly put a sign on the front counter by the terminal and at the main entrance letting people know that you take Apple Pay, Android Pay, and Samsung Pay (as if you take Apple Pay, you're actually supporting all three mobile wallets at no extra cost!). It's so nice to see small businesses get ready for the future of commerce, so props to you for taking the right approach! Hope this helped out a bit!

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I am looking into using some sort of Credit Card processor machine and looks like the Apple pay deal is the best and most efficient, but need to double check the details.

Welcome to iMore! It all boils down to your merchant services provider and what they charge for running Apple Pay transactions. You will want to contact them for your answer.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR