Apple Watch, Apple Pay - Last 10 transactions not avaliable. How do I see them?

Richard Wheeler3

Oct 21, 2015
Visit site
Apple Watch, Apple Pay - Last 10 transactions not avaliable

I use Apple Pay with my Apple Watch. Both are using current versions of the software (iPhone 6S). However, since I started using the Apple Watch with Apple Pay, I have lost the "last 10 transactions" feature. Is this normal? I still get this feature on my wife's iPhone 6. I do have the "Card Notifications" feature turned ON. Thank you.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Apple Watch, Apple Pay - Last 10 transactions not avaliable

According to Apple:

"Depending on your bank, you might see only transactions made from your device. Or you might see all transactions made from your credit or debit card account, including all Apple Pay devices and your actual card."

Source:
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201469

mrcobra92

Mar 22, 2016
Visit site
Re: Apple Watch, Apple Pay - Last 10 transactions not avaliable

I use Apple Pay with my Apple Watch. Both are using current versions of the software (iPhone 6S). However, since I started using the Apple Watch with Apple Pay, I have lost the "last 10 transactions" feature. Is this normal? I still get this feature on my wife's iPhone 6. I do have the "Card Notifications" feature turned ON. Thank you.

The Apple Watch technically has it's own secure element and token. It is a completely different number from the iPhone. So, when your bank sees a transaction come in from your watch token number, it won't push the transaction details to the phone since it has a different token, and it won't push the transaction details to the watch since Apple has yet to set that up. Not sure why.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR