Is Apple Pay still a thing? Post here if you bought any Christmas presents using AP.

Personally? Cannot use Apple Pay to buy buckets of coal.
    12-28-2014 06:39 AM
    yes its still a thing- in fact its really growing Apple Pay Recruits Dozens of New Banks and Stores | WIRED
    I can't wait till more places start accepting it-
    12-28-2014 07:48 AM
    I only ever use it at Walgreens and Panera.
    12-28-2014 07:48 AM
    Personally? Cannot use Apple Pay to buy buckets of coal.
    Your whine sounds like one that would come from someone at a McDonalds who is nonplussed they can't get a Burger King Whopper... Perhaps if you were to try ApplePay in places that accept it using a bank or credit card that supports it you might be successful...
    qbnkelt likes this.
    12-28-2014 10:10 AM
    I have not found anyone who bought a Christmas present using Apple Pay IRL either, but I understand your complaint about not being able to buy burgers all the time.
    12-30-2014 07:35 AM
    I have not found anyone who bought a Christmas present using Apple Pay IRL either, but I understand your complaint about not being able to buy burgers all the time.
    Do you reside in Canada?

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk
    12-30-2014 07:41 AM
    Nobody resides in Canada, it is just a ruse to prevent americans annexing the place, a la Hawaii.
    12-30-2014 07:58 AM
    You don't understand diddly squat. Seems to me you come here to to be deliberately provocative and goad people into reacting to the ordure you leave and you sit back and enjoy some perverse pleasure at the rabble you deliberately rouse.
    qbnkelt likes this.
    12-30-2014 08:08 AM
    You don't understand diddly squat. Seems to me you come here to to be deliberately provocative and goad people into reacting to the ordure you leave and you sit back and enjoy some perverse pleasure at the rabble you deliberately rouse.
    They have a name for those people.
    qbnkelt likes this.
    12-30-2014 08:15 AM
    I did not use Apple Pay to pay for "Christmas presents". Some gifts were purchased online and some were purchased with cash that I had given the mother of my kids (who loves shopping) because I personally had to work. Having said that, if I had actively gone out and purchased the gifts at various retailers, I would have indeed opted to use Apple Pay wherever available.
    BBFunGuy likes this.
    12-30-2014 08:31 AM
    At this time of year, we are no doubt tired and emotional, so no hard feelings.
    Nothing to do with the holidays... You've acted as I described from day one here. I'm on to your game...
    qbnkelt likes this.
    12-30-2014 08:37 AM
    Thanks for the decent reply.
    12-30-2014 08:37 AM
    I did not use Apple Pay to pay for "Christmas presents". Some gifts were purchased online and some were purchased with cash that I had given the mother of my kids (who loves shopping) because I personally had to work. Having said that, if I had actively gone out and purchased the gifts at various retailers, I would have indeed opted to use Apple Pay wherever available.
    Yep. I use apple pay wherever available but my Christmas shopping was all done online. I hate crowded malls before the holidays.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    12-30-2014 08:53 AM
    They have a name for those people.
    Someone who disagrees with your opinion is a 'dissenter'.
    12-30-2014 09:55 AM
    Someone who disagrees with your opinion is a 'dissenter'.
    But you're not a dissenter.... You rouse rabble and privately revel in it.
    qbnkelt likes this.
    12-30-2014 10:13 AM
    You obviously have strongly held beliefs with regard to who I am, that are pointless arguing here. Please PM me with any further comments that are unrelated.
    12-30-2014 01:07 PM
    I've no beliefs about you. Just rightly held observations based on your behavior - which will eventually be your comeuppance.
    qbnkelt likes this.
    12-30-2014 01:13 PM
    Or continue here, that's fine.
    12-30-2014 01:28 PM
    one of the reasons I am returning to Apple I have Softcard on my Windows Phone and I wanted a Note 4 but it is also in bed with Softcard and they cannot answer questions if my one and only card will ever work with their app and 2 days after Apple Pay was announced I got a email from my Credit Card people that they were in the system and to notifiy them if I had any issues using it and that they wanted feedback. I had only left Apple after I had vision issues and the iPhone 5 was too damn small to really use the accessiblity features. I will be getting a iPhone 6 Plus
    12-30-2014 02:12 PM