ApplePay Christmas

BBFunGuy

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
Is Apple Pay still a thing? Post here if you bought any Christmas presents using AP.

Personally? Cannot use Apple Pay to buy buckets of coal.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Personally? Cannot use Apple Pay to buy buckets of coal.
Your whine sounds like one that would come from someone at a McDonalds who is nonplussed they can't get a Burger King Whopper... Perhaps if you were to try ApplePay in places that accept it using a bank or credit card that supports it you might be successful...

BBFunGuy

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
I have not found anyone who bought a Christmas present using Apple Pay IRL either, but I understand your complaint about not being able to buy burgers all the time.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I have not found anyone who bought a Christmas present using Apple Pay IRL either, but I understand your complaint about not being able to buy burgers all the time.

Do you reside in Canada?

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
You don't understand diddly squat. Seems to me you come here to to be deliberately provocative and goad people into reacting to the ordure you leave and you sit back and enjoy some perverse pleasure at the rabble you deliberately rouse.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
You don't understand diddly squat. Seems to me you come here to to be deliberately provocative and goad people into reacting to the ordure you leave and you sit back and enjoy some perverse pleasure at the rabble you deliberately rouse.

They have a name for those people.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I did not use Apple Pay to pay for "Christmas presents". Some gifts were purchased online and some were purchased with cash that I had given the mother of my kids (who loves shopping) because I personally had to work. Having said that, if I had actively gone out and purchased the gifts at various retailers, I would have indeed opted to use Apple Pay wherever available.

BBFunGuy

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
You obviously have strongly held beliefs with regard to who I am, that are pointless arguing here. Please PM me with any further comments that are unrelated.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I've no beliefs about you. Just rightly held observations based on your behavior - which will eventually be your comeuppance.

Jean Sagarese

Dec 27, 2014
Visit site
one of the reasons I am returning to Apple I have Softcard on my Windows Phone and I wanted a Note 4 but it is also in bed with Softcard and they cannot answer questions if my one and only card will ever work with their app and 2 days after Apple Pay was announced I got a email from my Credit Card people that they were in the system and to notifiy them if I had any issues using it and that they wanted feedback. I had only left Apple after I had vision issues and the iPhone 5 was too damn small to really use the accessiblity features. I will be getting a iPhone 6 Plus