Hello forum members.

(Sorry for posting in multiple forums, but not exactly sure which one this goes.)

I am hoping to seek clarification in regards to a situation that involves iCloud family sharing.

Currently, I am the organizer of a family sharing account for myself, wife and child with a 2TB monthly plan. (Group A)

My mom is the organizer for an account that includes her and husband with a 2 TB monthly plan. (Group B)

With Apple One being released tomorrow (and for a variety of personal reasons), I would like to move my mom/dad (Group B) to Group A as members.

We should have plenty of space for photos, etc, with the 2 TB plan as of now.

What is the best way to merge Group B to Group A with me being the organizer?

Thank you and have a great day.
    10-29-2020 05:09 PM
    I don’t think you can merge two family sharing plans. It is my belief you have to dissolve one and then add those members to the other, but I could be mistaken. Have you contacted Apple Support regarding this matter?

https://support.apple.com/
    10-31-2020 01:56 PM
    I don’t think you can merge two family sharing plans. It is my belief you have to dissolve one and then add those members to the other, but I could be mistaken. Have you contacted Apple Support regarding this matter?

https://support.apple.com/
    Pretty much the same feeling.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    11-09-2020 11:29 AM