Does the “Add Family Member” option allow me to share Music with Family members?

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
i’m trying out Apple Music family for the first time. This might be a stupid question but is where you add family members in order to share Apple Music with members
Adjustments.JPG

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Family sharing

i’m invited my cousin. He is not a member to start with and has not done the free trial. is he still able to accept my invitation. He does have an Apple ID by the way if that has anything to do with it

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
i’m invited my cousin. He is not a member to start with and has not done the free trial. is he still able to accept my invitation. He does have an Apple ID by the way if that has anything to do with it

The answer is still yes.

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Family sharing

can you turn “find my” location OFF for some of the users if one person doesn’t want it.

do you just turn OFF the settings on the person’s phone under Adjustments.JPG

Last edited:

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
do you know why I would get a message like this when I was trying to share with my family on music? I first noticed it yesterday and I was trying to play it on Apple TV just now. Adjustments.JPG

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
do you know why I would get a message like this when I was trying to share with my family on music? I first noticed it yesterday and I was trying to play it on Apple TV just now. View attachment 129231

Sometimes artists release different albums per region. Or even one intended to sell at a particular store.
That album may not be available in every region or country or state.
Just tell the name and artist of the song and ask people to look it up themselves.

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Family sharing

Sometimes artists release different albums per region. Or even one intended to sell at a particular store.
That album may not be available in every region or country or state.
Just tell the name and artist of the song and ask people to look it up themselves.

wonder why I can still play the song on my phone and my Mac desktop but I can’t play the song on my TV or share the song

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
Could be some licensing issue. Company A holds rights for mobile and computer use, but doesn't have any use for TV "broadcasting".

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
sorry I never responded back. for some reason it’s been working ever since. The album I had problems with has been fixed. I don’t know what the deal was

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73