So, here’s the deal.
    On my iPhone and even on iTunes for Windows I can see Closed Captions for music videos when available. Take Julia Michaels - Happy, for example, it works perfectly on my iPhone.
    Now, when I open the same video on my TV and swipe down on the trackpad on my remote and select ‘English CC’ or even ‘Auto’ I don’t see any subtitles / CC.

Can anyone see if it works on their TV?
    08-10-2019 10:29 AM
    So, here’s the deal.
    On my iPhone and even on iTunes for Windows I can see Closed Captions for music videos when available. Take Julia Michaels - Happy, for example, it works perfectly on my iPhone.
    Now, when I open the same video on my TV and swipe down on the trackpad on my remote and select ‘English CC’ or even ‘Auto’ I don’t see any subtitles / CC.

Can anyone see if it works on their TV?
    I just tested it based on what you posted and got the same results. No close captions whatsoever.
    08-10-2019 11:14 AM
    I just tested it based on what you posted and got the same results. No close captions whatsoever.
    Thanks.

TvOS doesn’t play fair when you have a Dutch account but have your TV language set to English [US]. It doesn’t let you use Siri, for example. This does, however, work on iOS, though.

That’s also the reason why I suspected that I was the only one with no Closed Captions on music videos.
    I’m gonna submit feedback.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    08-10-2019 12:31 PM
    Thanks.

TvOS doesn’t play fair when you have a Dutch account but have your TV language set to English [US]. It doesn’t let you use Siri, for example. This does, however, work on iOS, though.

That’s also the reason why I suspected that I was the only one with no Closed Captions on music videos.
    You’re very welcome, sir.
    08-10-2019 12:32 PM

Done
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    08-10-2019 12:45 PM