Is it necessary to download music if you can stream with an unlimited data plan?

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
I’m not rich either. Far from, even. But I won’t let an extra 100 bucks keep me from enjoying my iPhone for 24 months is what I’m saying.

As long as that works for you great.
I have a 128gb iPhone 7 that I bought used. I have a lot of music and photos stored on it. I’ve used a grand total of 25.7gb so it would be a waste of money for me to pay for more storage. The only reason I got the 128 model was because I got a great deal.
I don’t store and watch movies on it. I don’t have 10,000 albums on it. Just what I need.
So I’m glad there are choices.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
As long as that works for you great.
I have a 128gb iPhone 7 that I bought used. I have a lot of music and photos stored on it. I’ve used a grand total of 25.7gb so it would be a waste of money for me to pay for more storage. The only reason I got the 128 model was because I got a great deal.
I don’t store and watch movies on it. I don’t have 10,000 albums on it. Just what I need.
So I’m glad there are choices.

Oh, don’t get me wrong. I’m totally not saying everybody should get the largest storage. On the contrary. I’m just saying that money should not be an object if it keeps you from enjoying your device to the fullest.

And I have only used 75GB of the 256GB, so I know exactly what you mean with your post.
Nevertheless, if I were to save all my music and Netflix episodes for offline use, 256GB wouldn’t even begin to scratch the surface of what I’d actually need.

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
Oh, don’t get me wrong. I’m totally not saying everybody should get the largest storage. On the contrary. I’m just saying that money should not be an object if it keeps you from enjoying your device to the fullest.

I agree with that. I liked it much more (not with Apple) when we could add our own less expensive storage though.

When my wife bought her iPhone 8 Plus I told her to get the larger storage because she uses a lot more media than I do. For me I just get the best deal I can (usually used) and use what I have.

mariusfilip

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
Hello, a little bit offtopic, is Apple Music able to download music with the screen off? I’ve tested Spotify and Google Play Music and the download process is made only with the screen on. Thanks.

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Well we're not all as rich and carefree with our money like you are. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

I never buy branded phones, so I have to pay for my phones outright directly from Apple. I refuse to get a CC through Apple because I already have a few, so even the payment plans Apple offers are not a solution for me. You can do like I do and just save up for several months. That way you can buy the phone you want instead of the phone you can afford. ;)

256 GB of space on a cell phone is seriously sweet!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77