Apple Music on Car Bluetooth

sciteach

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
I have an Apple Music subscription. When I get in my car, AM almost always plays music from my playlist and not what I was listening to last.

For example, my wife listens to Alternative radio. When we get back in the car, AM picks up from my library and not the last radio station.

Any ideas?

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
I have an Apple Music subscription. When I get in my car, AM almost always plays music from my playlist and not what I was listening to last.

For example, my wife listens to Alternative radio. When we get back in the car, AM picks up from my library and not the last radio station.

Any ideas?

I think Apple defaults to a playlist and not a station. I have this happen quite often. I'm not sure there's a "fix" as I think that's the way it's supposed to work.

But I have been wrong before. :)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Any ideas?

It should pick up where you left off, especially if you were listening to a specific playlist. If no playlists were being played then it may start playing purchased music from your library.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
It should pick up where you left off, especially if you were listening to a specific playlist. If no playlists were being played then it may start playing purchased music from your library.

Correct but it won't go back to a radio station.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR