Apple Music on iTunes

Alex Rodriguez Jr.

Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
Guys, I must be an *****. In the year that I have had Apple Music, I have never tried to listen to it on my computer. I tried yesterday for the first time but I cannot figure out how to see my library on iTunes or how to add things to my library via P.C. Is this possible and I’m just an *****?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Is Music enabled on your computer? I mean, I listen to Music via my AirPods and MacBook Air while at work on several occasions and all of my playlists and music info is readily available. I don’t have my MacBook with me right now to go through how Music is set up on it.

Alex Rodriguez Jr.

Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
I don’t have a MacBook. I’m using iTunes for Windows. How, specifically, do I ensure it is enabled? I went through what I thought were all the settings and I couldn’t find that specific setting. But, I rarely used iTunes. I ran a Groove pass for computer purposes but that’s going bye bye.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I don’t have a MacBook. I’m using iTunes for Windows. How, specifically, do I ensure it is enabled? I went through what I thought were all the settings and I couldn’t find that specific setting. But, I rarely used iTunes. I ran a Groove pass for computer purposes but that’s going bye bye.

Here is how to enable iCloud Music Library in iTunes: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204926

Good luck.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal