Apple Music or an alternative service?

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Yeah if you forget to charge your Apple Music monthly or don't want to keep subscribing you will miss your whole archive.

For that purpose I bought a Apple Music pass from Apple for $100.
It saves me money and I don’t have to think about my iTunes credit.

italodance

Jun 13, 2016
Visit site
For that purpose I bought a Apple Music pass from Apple for $100.
It saves me money and I don’t have to think about my iTunes credit.

Oh Never heard of that before! Where can i buy it? gimme the link plz.

Edit: your mean for a yearly subscribe?

Last edited:

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Spotify then Apple Music. I have been using both for a while now and still can't stick with one and only one.

Hendri Hendri

Feb 1, 2015
Visit site
Apple Music, more asian music, tried spotify as well, good playlist but not much for new asian music. Interested in google music, bit mot available at my country yet. So ... apple music for family plan it is ...

tonyr6

Oct 5, 2014
Visit site
I loved Apple Music before they decided to pull a bunch of random tracks. Before anyone says they are available on every other music service so it is not a license issue. It comes at a good time as my yearly sub was going to renew in a week but now I cancelled it and I signed up again for Play Music.

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
I just made the switch from Spotify. Enjoying Apple Music a lot now, it’s that much better. I’m probably biased

Ditto! I recently jumped ship from Spotify to Apple Music and love the integration with all my Apple products :love-struck:

joemd60

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
Being an Amazon Prime subscriber, it’s a no brainer. You can’t beat the free or even paid version of Amazon Music.
Edit: I sprung for the premium version of Apple Music.
So I Balance the two, but I am mostly using Apple Music.

Last edited:

Alex Rodriguez Jr.

Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
I had a Groove subscription being a former Lumia owner and an Xbox owner. When Apple Music came out, I balanced the two. Now that Groove is ending, I’ll be using Apple Music only. For me, it’s a no brainer because 6 of us are on the family plan, which is ridiculously cheap per user. It also works great on my phone, watch, and iTunes. When I listen to music at home, I have a home Sonos system, and it integrates very well with it.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
I currently have an Apple Music sub again because of family sharing . Wouldn’t pay for it since I prefer google since it also includes YouTube premium for $7.99 . I do prefer Apple Music integration with iOS though . Also have Spotify because it was three months for $0.99 and why not. Just gave it to a friend

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner