New to Apple Music (Advice Needed)

Jonno74

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
Hi

i signed up to the 3 month Apple Music Trial a couple days ago and have a couple of queries that i don't fully understand or know why or what is best.

I have about 3G currently in my Itunes library that works really well :) well organised and every song plays :).

If I turn on Itunes Cloud library on both Iphone, Ipad and in Itunes although My Ipad and Iphone see my personal library, nearly half the songs are unplayable and greyed out and come up with a error, not very organised and i don't know why ? or how to fix ?

Because of this i end up turning this Cloud library off but then i cant create my own playlists without this feature on.

Am I missing something here ? Any help and Advice would be Appreciated

anon(4697585)

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

I found this and it can take AGES for things to upload and Match with iTunes versions.

I eventually got to the point where I set it running and allowed it 24hrs to do what it needed without using iTunes or the apps on devices.

Eventually it all fell into place and my full iTunes library has either matched or uploaded where required.

Be patient and just let it do what it needs to do.
Signing up to Apple Music was one of the best subscription choices I've made so keep at it.

Also, be aggressive with Loves and Dislikes to find new music

Jonno74

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
Hi dpscott

Thanks for the reply :)

so basically you are saying turn iCloud library on in iTunes and on iPhone etc and leave it for a day or 2 and all songs should become available ? even the ones that come up with a error now or are greyed out ?

Do you recommend ticking adding songs to library when adding to playlists in iTunes or any other settings etc I should know ?

anon(4697585)

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Hi dpscott

Thanks for the reply :)

so basically you are saying turn iCloud library on in iTunes and on iPhone etc and leave it for a day or 2 and all songs should become available ? even the ones that come up with a error now or are greyed out ?

Do you recommend ticking adding songs to library when adding to playlists in iTunes or any other settings etc I should know ?

Yeah give it time. If it still hasn't worked after then let us know and I'll post my exact setting to compare.

I alway add the song to the library when added to a playlist which is a setting in iOS to do automatically