Apple Music V ipods

emily0801

Feb 16, 2017
Visit site
Hi this has prob been asked before so i apologies, but i have just signed up to apple music for there 3 free months and have downloaded some music to my library however i would like to add this music to my iPod but i can't seem to do this or finger out how to do this.

so if anyone can help that would be great

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Hi this has prob been asked before so i apologies, but i have just signed up to apple music for there 3 free months and have downloaded some music to my library however i would like to add this music to my iPod but i can't seem to do this or finger out how to do this.

I don't believe this is possible. You'd only be able to add music you've purchased. Music downloaded via Apple Music is contained within the Apple Music application. You can only listen to this on your device or Apple Music on your computer. You can't transfer it elsewhere.

If you want to transfer music to your iPad you'd have to purchase those songs first.

anon(4697585)

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site

As mentioned above it's not possible to add Apple Music items to a conventional iPod. Only iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.

You can download them to the device though so you don't have to stream.
http://www.imore.com/how-view-offline-music-your-iphone-ipad-or-ipod-touch

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73