Your previous answer didn't answer my question don't speak to me in a rude manner again please and thank you
    06-15-2016 06:30 PM
    Sam, it still is your music and that's the end of it. Even if the iCloud Status says something else it still is YOUR music. I'm not rude, I'm just out of options to make you clear those songs are still yours.

iCloud Status has only one purpose, letting people know if those songs are also in  Music catalogue. It's not an indication whether the song is yours or somebody else's or Apple's.
    06-15-2016 06:38 PM
    Hmm, I feel @Tartarus was polite and spoke well, giving the explanation. I even learned something here, too.
    Tartarus likes this.
    06-15-2016 06:43 PM
    He talked in a patronising way and it wasn't nice it was rude
    06-15-2016 06:44 PM
    Play Nice, Be Helpful, and have Respect!
    This means keep the language clean, keep your posts polite, and don’t get into arguments over dumb things. If somebody responds to a thread you posted in poor fashion, ignore it, and the moderation team will quickly clean it up (you can always message or email a moderator at any time if you observe anything that is in poor taste/against the rules). Think back to what your parents and teachers used to lecture - if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.
    Always remember that we are all unique and at different levels here - some of us are experienced Apple users and forum junkies, while others are just starting out. If you’re on the experienced side, have patience for those just joining in on the fun and be helpful. With a little patience and a little help they won’t be newbies for long. Also remember that it is our differences that keeps this place interesting. If everyone was from the same place and at the same experience level it would be boring.
    Tartarus and samduffy like this.
    06-15-2016 06:57 PM
    @Samduffy to confirm have you checked the properties of a few of your track, thus confirming they are 'yours' and on your computer?
    06-15-2016 07:57 PM
    Yes. Sure if you look at the purchase dare in the picture that tells when they were purchased from iTunes
    06-15-2016 08:00 PM
    Stop fighting it. "I just works."
    Tartarus likes this.
    06-17-2016 06:47 PM
    well it shouldn't be doing what its doing so clearly its not and an apple engineer admitted that to me i discussed with them on the phone
    06-18-2016 07:36 PM
    I hope it's gonna sorted out for you soon enough.
    06-18-2016 07:38 PM
    Thanks me too. On the grand scale of things it's very minor it's not effecting me listening to my music I own or stream more of an annoyances and just would like it to function the way it would
    06-18-2016 07:53 PM
36 12