Today Spotify announced they are moving their infrastructure to Google Cloud. Tech pundits are already commenting that this is the first step in Google's acquisition of Spotify. If that happens, do you think that will cause people to move to another service like Apple Music? I'm going to ask for the podcast this week but also wanted to see what the community thought.

As for me, I'm no fan of Google. I need to learn more about the ramifications of Google Cloud but if they are to outright acquire, I might give Apple Music another look myself, despite the traumatic experience of my obliterated library during my free trial period. (Yet the other mitigating factor is how terrible iTunes is right now. So which is the bigger evil? I have to decide...)
    02-24-2016 03:06 PM
    I can't see myself switching back to Apple Music. This move will have no effect on my experience
    02-24-2016 03:08 PM
    Very interesting news!
    I used to use Google Music, but switched to Apple Music permanently at the end of last year. I'm curious to see where this goes, but I'll be sticking tight with Apple Music unless they pull off something huge.
    02-24-2016 09:27 PM