So I signed up for Apple Music yesterday, however it's not off to a great start.

Some of the songs on albums are grayed out and unplayable. Why is this?

For instance, I purchased Adeles new album, and since I signed up to Apple Music I'm unable to play the songs. They don't even show up on my iphone when I click to show all music (I have to click offline music only).

Also, music that I haven't purchased and is not in my personal library is greyed out. For example, Justin Beibers new album...one song is unplayable. And the Devil Wears Prada soundtrack, most of the songs are greyed out.

Is there a reason for this? I'm pretty disappointed as I expected Apple Music to allow me to access the whole iTunes library without an issue.

I don't fancy paying for this per month if it's going to be so fragmented.
    tonyr6 likes this.
    11-24-2015 10:59 PM
    Well, Music and iTunes music library aren't the same, for starters. Due to licensing reasons, not all songs will be available on Music.
    11-24-2015 11:04 PM
    There's still a lot of music available to you though. I don't subscribe. So I don't know about the graying out. But I know some songs are not available for legal licensing reasons. The artists don't wanna participate with those songs. Apple is still negotiating these. Songs get added daily. But you can always cancel your subscription.
    11-24-2015 11:20 PM