How do I play a whole album with Apple Music on the iPhone 5s?

I

iMore Question

how do i play a whole album with apple music on iphlne 5s

its a simple question

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: how do i play a whole album with apple music on iphlne 5s

Simply, select the first song of the album to play it. The next song will automatically play, then the next, etcetera, until you reach the end.

MarkY3130

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site

Actually shuffle seems to always be on. I have to turn it off every time I start a new album. I have no idea why it reverts back and it drives me insane. I wish shuffle could be removed completely as it is not how I prefer to listen to music.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

At the top of your music library, make sure you have album selected instead of songs. Hope that helps

jams14

Dec 7, 2015
Visit site
Thanks. I also pressed next on the drop down menu. I didn't trust the album to play straight through since it still said shuffle on top. :)

papapod

Nov 27, 2016
Visit site
This is bizarre! It used to work fine. Now, if I want to play an album, I have to pick each track in turn. As I have 5220 albums, making playlists is out of the question. All other music systems (Google Play Music, Spotify and even the music app on the iPhone just play one track after another. Crazy!

Glynno

Dec 19, 2016
Visit site
Try Arkuda DMS app on the App Store. Amazing. It does not split up your album. It plays from your personal WD my book casts films photos stuff to my Sony TV. Just what I've been looking for for a loooooong time. Excellent app. Try it for free restricted - bet you buy it. Load it to one of your pads or phone and if you have the same access to App Store you can put it on all your stuff with the same subscripton. So many ways to sort too. Play all your movies as a continuous slide show too. Under advertised and difficult to find app but well worth the search.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen