I was told by Apple Support that I can't "sync" songs between iTunes and my iPod Touch and if I want to listen to songs I downloaded to iTunes from Apple Music library, I would have to go to my iPod and download each song.
    And I would have to do that for every device I want to listen to the song.
    07-29-2015 04:00 PM
    I don't know about that. I'm logged in to Music on my iPhone 6 Plus and my MacBook and can see the same music on both devices so I 'assume' I can download the songs therein to either device. I'll test it out later when I have enough time.
    07-29-2015 04:23 PM
    That is correct. You don't use iTunes to sync music to your different devices if you are using iCloud Library on that device. If you are using iCloud Library on the device, you download the music from iCloud Library to the device. If you have a device that doesn't have iCloud Library, or you aren't using iCloud Library on that device, I *think* you can still sync music to it from iTunes, but you can only sync your music, not any music you have saved locally to the computer from Apple Music.
    Bigeric23 likes this.
    07-29-2015 07:54 PM
    Apple music isn't available fir iPod, right?

I'm wondering if I can make playlists that syncs between my iPad and iPhone?

Let's say I add a playlist here, a track there amd so on with my iPad. Later I pick up the phone and voil, music is there! Offline obviously..
    07-31-2015 08:03 PM
    That's possible. Simple create a playlist on your iPad and it will appear on your iPhone. The only thing you have to do next is to make that playlist available offline on your iPhone.
    All future added songs will be automatically saved for offline use on your iPhone
    07-31-2015 09:11 PM