Why should I pay for Apple Music over another service that I'm already invested in?

I

iMore Question

Why should I pay for Apple Music over another service that I'm already invested in

I use iTunes and have invested a bit of money in my current music library. Is it worth the move over to Apple Music? Will I be able to move my music over?

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Re: Why should I pay for Apple Music over another service that I'm already invested in

If you opt to subscribe to the new service at $9.99 per month, you will still access all of the music you have already purchased. The benefit of the paid subscription would be that you could stream unlimited songs that you have not already purchased. It will be up to you to determine if it is worth it to you or not. Apple is offering a 3 month trial for free. I would suggest that you try it out just to see what you think.

Also, the link below leads to a chart that shows what you get free, vs what you get with the paid subscription.
https://www.apple.com/apple-music/#mn_p

OTACORB

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Re: Why should I pay for Apple Music over another service that I'm already invested in

Rather it worth a move from your current music service is something you've got 90 days to decide. No one can tell you that for yourself!

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site

That's a personal decision.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro