I signed up for Apple Music (using the library off my wife's iMac because that one was much smaller than on my iMac). And aside from the metadata being changed everything seems working well (can see all the music and play lists on both iMacs and the one iPhone that I set up for Apple music so far).
    Anyway, when I go to My Music and I have set up a column in the Songs listing to show "iCloud Status" I still have quite a few songs that say "Waiting".
    Any ideas of how to get them moving? I have tried closing and restarting iTunes, have tried "updating the Library" and have tried restarting the iMac itself.
    Thanks.
    07-06-2015 07:24 PM
    Have you tried to log out of iCloud and then back in?
    07-07-2015 08:01 AM
    Have you tried to log out of iCloud and then back in?
    Yes several times with the same results. Thanks
    07-07-2015 08:41 AM
    Yes several times with the same results. Thanks
    Okay, hopefully Apple will get things worked out shortly, and then all this music stuff will run much smoother.
    07-07-2015 08:46 AM
    Can you see the music on an iOS device?
    07-07-2015 08:47 AM
    I signed up for Apple Music (using the library off my wife's iMac because that one was much smaller than on my iMac). And aside from the metadata being changed everything seems working well (can see all the music and play lists on both iMacs and the one iPhone that I set up for Apple music so far).
    Anyway, when I go to My Music and I have set up a column in the Songs listing to show "iCloud Status" I still have quite a few songs that say "Waiting".
    Any ideas of how to get them moving? I have tried closing and restarting iTunes, have tried "updating the Library" and have tried restarting the iMac itself.
    Thanks.
    I had the same issue when I used iCloud music library on my PC, I had songs say waiting but they show up on my iPod greyed out.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    07-07-2015 09:30 AM
    You can update your iCloud Music Library to solve this problem. To do so, simply go to File > Library > update iCloud music Library
    07-07-2015 12:31 PM
    Can you see the music on an iOS device?
    Yes, and I was able to play the songs also on my iPhone 6.
    07-07-2015 01:54 PM
    Update. Original iMac iTunes - after several times turning off and on iCloud Music Library - now shows no songs as "waiting". HOORAY!!!
    However, on a second iMac - which has no actual music files - I set up a second iTunes Library with Apple Music and signing into the iCloud Music Library (both iMacs/iTunes use same Apple ID), that is still showing "waiting" for around 100 out of 22,000 songs. And I have tried turning on and off iCloud Music Library several times. I have also tried signing out of and back into my iTunes account.

And before anyone asks, the songs that are still showing as "waiting" on the second iMac do show and play perfectly on my iPhone 6.
    Steve Penny likes this.
    07-07-2015 01:57 PM
    Update. Original iMac iTunes - after several times turning off and on iCloud Music Library - now shows no songs as "waiting". HOORAY!!!
    However, on a second iMac - which has no actual music files - I set up a second iTunes Library with Apple Music and signing into the iCloud Music Library (both iMacs/iTunes use same Apple ID), that is still showing "waiting" for around 100 out of 22,000 songs. And I have tried turning on and off iCloud Music Library several times. I have also tried signing out of and back into my iTunes account.

And before anyone asks, the songs that are still showing as "waiting" on the second iMac do show and play perfectly on my iPhone 6.
    You can update your iCloud Music Library to solve this problem. To do so, simply go to File > Library > update iCloud music Library
    07-07-2015 02:15 PM
    (1) That does not solve the problem.
    (2) I was mistaken - when re-checking the iTunes library on the first iMac, it was still "waiting" for the same songs. So that would explain why on the second iMac the same songs said "waiting", but no matter what I tried - even so far as totally re-doing the original iTunes Library fresh, did not get past the "waiting" for those songs.
    07-07-2015 11:29 PM