How does Apple Music compare to Rdio?

I

iMore Question

How does Apple Music compare to Rdio

Will Apple Music be as awesome as Rdio? I currently use Rdio and like that I only have to pay $10 a month for unlimited music, will Apple Music has the same type of offer or will I have to purchase each song/album individually?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: How does Apple Music compare to Rdio

I never used Rdio. You only need to pay for individual songs if you want them for keeps. Let's say you download songs from Music you don't pay for. Then you decide you no longer want the streaming subscription. You cancel. You don't get to keep those songs then. You can only keep those you paid for per song.

crankerchick

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
Re: How does Apple Music compare to Rdio

I loved Rdio but stopped using it when Google play all access came to the iPhone (because $7.99). It's a really polished app and offered better organization than Spotify which is what I used before Rdio. I loved that it remember my queue and currently playing across all devices. Apple Music functionally is very similar but it's nowhere near as polished. It's buggy and clunky and at times a bit frustrating and non-intuitive to use. I think it will be great and I'll likely stick with it but for now, IMO, the others are "better" because they are more functionally sound.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro