Offline synced files got removed in iPhone when Apple ID was changed

bibingeorge

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
I have two Apple ID, one is a US account and another non-US account. I joined Apple Music using non-US account and saved many albums for offline use. Later, I logged into App Store using US account and it took me to Join Apple Music page. I logged out and then logged in using my non-US account, came back to Music, and blaaah.... lost all my offline saved songs... I had to re-download those again. Has anyone else come across same issue?

yaynative

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
That doesn't sound like an issue to me. The offline files were specifically for the account you were signed in to.

bibingeorge

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
the problem is that, whenever I sign out current account and sign in using a different account, it removes all the songs and downloads again when I sign in using my initial account.

bibingeorge

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
this level of integration is not good. When we sign in to App store, it should not sign out the apple ID used in Apple Music. There should be some segregation between App store and Apple Music apps. or else each time I switch an App store ID, 600 - 700 songs downloads again...again... and again ...

yaynative

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
I get it. Apple music local files will only let you keep the files if you're signed into the account you downloaded them with.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods