I quite simply just DONT have the "make availale offline" button on my Apple Music app. Also, when I add a song to a playlist, it doesn't save. Help!
    07-01-2015 02:37 PM
    I quite simply just DONT have the "make availale offline" button on my Apple Music app. Also, when I add a song to a playlist, it doesn't save. Help!
    I cannot answer why you don't have the offline button. I have not had an issue with that. But I can tell you that I also am having issues with savings songs to a playlist. At first, I couldn't get them to save at all. Now, only certain ones will save. And I have no clue what differentiates the ones that save from the ones that do not. I am sorry that I don't have answers or fixes for you, but I wanted you to know that you are not alone.
    07-01-2015 03:13 PM
    I noticed when trying to add a song to a playlist that when I tap the +, it seems unresponsive. So I tapped it several times. Then noticed I had added the song to the list about 20 times. It works, but seems unresponsive. Had to delete about 19.
    07-01-2015 03:52 PM
    I was equally frustrated with this. My problem was that 1) I couldn't locate any "Make Available Offline" anywhere in ITunes for any song/album, and 2) I kept getting an error message whenever I tried to sync to my IPod saying that any songs I downloaded to ITunes with this new Apple Music service couldn't be synced "Because they were part of a subscription." Well, yeah! I have a subscription! So gimme! I've spent the last day trying to find answers among the forums on Apple's website from others with the exact same issue and juggled my settings around myself to finally find a solution. On my IPod, I went under Settings, then Music, then turned on my ICloud Music Library and bam! all the songs I had downloaded that wouldn't sync, suddenly went on my IPod with no errors. Now when I went to my playlists view, those three little dots were there to make my playlists & magically had the "Available Offline" option. Previously, it wouldn't show up; I'm assuming because I didn't have the ICloud setting turned on.

Guess I should have checked that first huh? Seems to reason that since it's syncing that library in the ICloud, that I should have that turned on on my device, then gone from there. Ah well...hindsight and all that.
    07-02-2015 12:11 PM