I'm new to this kind of music service so this might be a dumb question. I've only used pandora and listened to purchased music.

When I listen to a suggested playlist and I hear a song I like I click the heart thingy. My understanding is that it helps suggest other music for me.

The question is is there a way to go back and see what I liked so I can create a playlist off of those songs? I believe I could add it while it's playing but at my job it would be a lot better if I could go back and do it.

Thanks
    06-30-2015 06:36 PM
    I don't believe that's possible. Hopefully someone else with more knowledge about your issue comes along.
    06-30-2015 07:32 PM
    THIS!! I want a playlist of everything I've "loved". You can make a smart playlist on the desktop that will add loved songs but only if you've also added that song to "My Music". My dream is to heart songs from the lock screen and have a playlist i can go back and listen to.
    06-30-2015 09:28 PM
    Right now there isn't a way to automatically add "loved" songs to a playlist but you can manually add them by clicking on the dots next to the song.

You can also check the "Recently Added" Playlist, if you downloaded the "loved" songs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    06-30-2015 09:34 PM
    Thanks for the replies.
    I told the young guys working around me to get ready for a heavy dose of 80's for the next couple of days until I get a big playlist built up.
    One 23 year old told me one more Journey song and I'll have to take him out to dinner and a movie.
    07-01-2015 09:23 AM
    It's so clunky right now to do obvious things like this--things that can easily be done on other services. Google Play All Access allows you to thumb up a song and it makes a thumbs up playlist automatically. Each service has good and bad, it's just that Apple Music has the option to do so much more than the others. Will hope they eventually out code in place to allow us to make playlists from songs that haven't been added to our library, so that something like this can work easily. Either that, or out hooks in place to keep a listing of hearted songs.
    07-01-2015 11:13 AM