I’ve heard some people say they don’t see enough Apple criticism on iMore. So let’s jump into it then, I’d like to keep this an active thread if possible. I’ll post my own dislikes later, for now, what do you not like about Apple Music?
    01-22-2018 11:44 AM
    That I can't exclude an artist from showing up in my "For You" section. Sometimes I can't understand what kind of algorithm they're using that leads them to the recommended stuff it presents me. It's mind boggling.
    01-22-2018 11:54 AM
    That I can’t transfer downloaded songs from my Mac to my iPhones.
    metllicamilitia likes this.
    01-22-2018 11:54 AM
    That you can’t exclude songs/albums or even artist from getting synced to Music.

You now have to delete those from an iPhone or TV. That way the songs do stay in iTunes but aren’t shown on other devices associated with your Apple ID.
    01-22-2018 12:44 PM
    That I can't exclude an artist from showing up in my "For You" section. Sometimes I can't understand what kind of algorithm they're using that leads them to the recommended stuff it presents me. It's mind boggling.
    This is so true.
    01-22-2018 12:50 PM
    I seem to have frequent issues with syncing my playlists. It could be me, it could be Apple... frankly, I think it's a combination of both. But the process could be made easier.
    01-22-2018 01:28 PM
    The algorithm to create a recommended list or play random songs according to Genre. I love how Pandora and Google Play Music finds songs according to my likes.

Note- I listen to non-english songs
    metllicamilitia and Mercule like this.
    01-22-2018 01:49 PM
    I’m not a fan of the algorithm for finding new music either, it’s pretty bad. I said this in the iPhone thread, but I dislike the fact that I can’t add shows to my library and I have to search for them every time I want to listen to an episode. On top of the song deletion and artist exclusion, why are there some artists that have entire discographies except for one album? That’s just irritating. When I do search for a band, and select it, take me to their main page. I don’t want to see partial lists of discographies and top rated songs.
    01-22-2018 10:14 PM