Switching from Spotify to Apple Music?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Respectfully, DISAGREE: To me Amazon Music is sonically superior; (dynamic range), to Spotify, & Apple Music.
Also, a tech from the Apple store, recommended deleting the App; (Spotify), on my IPhone
It was causing tremendous battery % loss
Also, the Studio Music Player App, copies ALL your ITunes, & SYNCS the particular headphones, & Earphones that you use; including AirPods; great App; try it; it works
listened to the re-mixed Sergeant Pepper, on Spotify, & Amazon; was amazed, how much more detail the Amazon App delivered.

Yes...I'm sure he did. As he recommended using Apple's app instead lol. I don't imagine you'll find an Apple employee who will recommend you use Spotify, lol.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
LOL. There's nothing wrong with Spotify and the music actually sounds better to be honest, and there is a reason (Google it).

This. Spotify is probably the leader in these streaming services. Google Play Music is nice. But there is something to be said about being in the field the longest. Spotify is really a great service and I never had issues when I was using it. I've unfortunately got my family under my family Apple Music plan and they will all kick, scream and cry if I tried to switch to Spotify. It's not worth that headache. But I enjoyed it.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
It’s worth giving it a try.
I just switched to Apple Music from Spotify. It’s so much better now.

I respectively disagree. I've had subscriptions to both and unfortunately ...Spotify is better. I know Apple uses hate to here this but the truth is the truth. Even the sound in comparison to Apple is better on Spotify.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I respectively disagree. I've had subscriptions to both and unfortunately ...Spotify is better. I know Apple uses hate to here this but the truth is the truth. Even the sound in comparison to Apple is better on Spotify.

I respect your opinion
I’m biased when it comes to Apple products/services

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
I still need to try the 3 months free for Apple Music but this Spotify girl hasn't convinced herself to have an affair yet...LOL...I'm a ride or die chick so my loyalty runs deeps with Spotify which makes it hard for me to cheat. Maybe one day I'll see if the grass is greener in another pasture but for now I'm getting fed just fine where I am ;)

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
Well here I am on a bet from a friend who just bought me a 3 month subscription Apple Music gift card to add to my 3 month free trial because she's totally convinced I'll fall in love with Apple Music and divorce Spotify Premium. Omg so far I'm in love with the UI and integration with my iPhone and Apple Watch...damn you Apple! I confess right now that I'm currently having an exclusive affair with Apple Music for the next 6 months so after that we'll see if I still have love for Mr. Spotify. Signed the Guilty Cheating Wife Spotifyette :cant-watch::love-struck:

derekgraham78

Oct 29, 2016
Visit site
Well here I am on a bet from a friend who just bought me a 3 month subscription Apple Music gift card to add to my 3 month free trial because she's totally convinced I'll fall in love with Apple Music and divorce Spotify Premium. Omg so far I'm in love with the UI and integration with my iPhone and Apple Watch...damn you Apple! I confess right now that I'm currently having an exclusive affair with Apple Music for the next 6 months so after that we'll see if I still have love for Mr. Spotify. Signed the Guilty Cheating Wife Spotifyette :cant-watch::love-struck:

You’ll really enjoy the easy incorporation if downloaded music being available for things like alarms. It’s really nice. I love my Apple Music. I can’t figure out how to do the Apple symbol

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
You’ll really enjoy the easy incorporation if downloaded music being available for things like alarms. It’s really nice. I love my Apple Music. I can’t figure out how to do the Apple symbol

Honestly I didn't expect to fall in love with Apple Music so quickly especially after being such a Spotify diehard all these years. The integration alone has sold me so far. Looks like I may owe her a 3 month Apple Music subscription in 6 months if this love affair continues for me

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site

yay!!
I’m all in due to the integration and UI.
It’s stunning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73