I respectively disagree. I've had subscriptions to both and unfortunately ...Spotify is better. I know Apple uses hate to here this but the truth is the truth. Even the sound in comparison to Apple is better on Spotify.
    I respect your opinion
    I’m biased when it comes to Apple products/services
    08-24-2017 07:06 AM
    I enjoy Apple Music over Spotify. The bitrate might now be as high but the integration is great
    08-24-2017 07:24 AM
    I enjoy Apple Music over Spotify. The bitrate might now be as high but the integration is great
    Yup! I enjoy the experience and the integration
    I mean it’s made by Apple afterall.
    08-24-2017 06:05 PM
    I still need to try the 3 months free for Apple Music but this Spotify girl hasn't convinced herself to have an affair yet...LOL...I'm a ride or die chick so my loyalty runs deeps with Spotify which makes it hard for me to cheat. Maybe one day I'll see if the grass is greener in another pasture but for now I'm getting fed just fine where I am
    Spencerdl likes this.
    08-24-2017 08:35 PM
    Well here I am on a bet from a friend who just bought me a 3 month subscription Apple Music gift card to add to my 3 month free trial because she's totally convinced I'll fall in love with Apple Music and divorce Spotify Premium. Omg so far I'm in love with the UI and integration with my iPhone and Apple Watch...damn you Apple! I confess right now that I'm currently having an exclusive affair with Apple Music for the next 6 months so after that we'll see if I still have love for Mr. Spotify. Signed the Guilty Cheating Wife Spotifyette
    derekgraham78 likes this.
    08-30-2017 01:43 PM
    Well here I am on a bet from a friend who just bought me a 3 month subscription Apple Music gift card to add to my 3 month free trial because she's totally convinced I'll fall in love with Apple Music and divorce Spotify Premium. Omg so far I'm in love with the UI and integration with my iPhone and Apple Watch...damn you Apple! I confess right now that I'm currently having an exclusive affair with Apple Music for the next 6 months so after that we'll see if I still have love for Mr. Spotify. Signed the Guilty Cheating Wife Spotifyette
    You’ll really enjoy the easy incorporation if downloaded music being available for things like alarms. It’s really nice. I love my Apple Music. I can’t figure out how to do the Apple symbol
    ksassy likes this.
    08-30-2017 05:42 PM
    You’ll really enjoy the easy incorporation if downloaded music being available for things like alarms. It’s really nice. I love my Apple Music. I can’t figure out how to do the Apple symbol
    Honestly I didn't expect to fall in love with Apple Music so quickly especially after being such a Spotify diehard all these years. The integration alone has sold me so far. Looks like I may owe her a 3 month Apple Music subscription in 6 months if this love affair continues for me
    08-30-2017 06:00 PM
    yay!!
    I’m all in due to the integration and UI.
    It’s stunning.
    ksassy likes this.
    08-31-2017 12:03 AM
33 12