MacBook Technical Difficulties - WiFI and AppStore

vpblaze

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone,

So a little stumped here.

I have obviously recently updated to HighSierra (2017 Air) and iOS 11 (iPhone 7) and have proceeded to have a couple hiccups.

The main one being my Personal Hotspot. I don't know if its on my iPhone end or MacBook end. Up until the updates I was able to connect to my Personal Hotspot no problem. Now it hasn't connected at all.
It will show up on my list of available networks, then when I select it, after about 10-15 seconds it will come up and say unable to connect, device isn't in range. However the device is right next to my Air.
I have restarted, forgot the network, etc. Done pretty much everything I can think of short of a factory reset...Any ideas?

On the second note. This is even more of a random.
I have three pending updates in the AppStore. For Numbers, Keynote, and Pages. But I cant update them...
When I click on update, it pops up asking me to enter my Apple ID password. Normal right? Right! Not this time...It is asking for my wifes Apple ID password. It has her account in the username section and won't let me change it. And she has never logged onto her Apple ID on my Air, she has her own....And everything else about the AppStore is under my ID. Settings, apps, etc. So what the what is with that one????

Anyways....those are my first world problems....any help would be appreciated!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2