Used both Galaxy S series phones and iPhone, I realized that iPhone is easier to break than Galaxy. Not only iPhone's screen breaks easily, its batter dies so fast. Even though I like iPhone more than Galaxy, I am tempted by my family to change my phone to Galaxy. Does anyone know why this happen?? I'm not saying iPhone sucks, I love iPhone, but I want to know why wouldn't Apple improve their hardware/software system. I saw a news that a guy got save from a shot cause his Galaxy S6 blocked the bullet.
    11-19-2015 08:54 PM
    Apple is always improving its devices and drop tests have improved drastically over time. I think you probably have some bad information.
    11-19-2015 09:46 PM
    Used both Galaxy S series phones and iPhone, I realized that iPhone is easier to break than Galaxy. Not only iPhone's screen breaks easily, its batter dies so fast. Even though I like iPhone more than Galaxy, I am tempted by my family to change my phone to Galaxy. Does anyone know why this happen?? I'm not saying iPhone sucks, I love iPhone, but I want to know why wouldn't Apple improve their hardware/software system. I saw a news that a guy got save from a shot cause his Galaxy S6 blocked the bullet.
    Did u also see that a IPhone 5C saved a mans life also ?
    11-19-2015 10:24 PM
    REALLY? I've never heard that before! I should look it up! TX
    11-20-2015 12:17 AM
    the galaxy series before s6 doesn't use the metal materials, ,,,i uses the note 4, only the fake metal frame,,,but it is plastic actually. The screen is good.
    11-20-2015 03:40 AM
    I do not know the answer to your question because I've yet to break any of my iPhones. All of them have been dropped on occasion but never broke so in my experience, the iPhone does not break easily. Anyway, if you feel that moving your family to the Samsung line is the best course of action, then go for it. There is nothing wrong with that.
    taz323 likes this.
    11-20-2015 07:42 AM
    I have never broken an iPhone. I've never bent a phone or broken a screen. They seem pretty solid to me. Maybe you could share with us where your information came from. The iPhone is a well made device.
    11-20-2015 10:14 AM
    Have to agree that the iPhone is a pretty durable device. Been using them since the iPhone 3 and have never broken one. Mind you I keep mine in good cases and put a tempered glass protector on all of them. Any phone will break if mistreated. I have had the Galaxy in my hands and it does not seem any more or less durable than an iPhone.
    11-20-2015 11:31 AM
    Ain't bust one yet ! but haven't got anything newer than 4s, mind you, my3gs did have a little crack in the back of it.
    11-20-2015 12:02 PM
    My old i5 survived a bad Motorcycle accident while in a LP case without a scratch so i can attest they are build very well
    11-20-2015 01:29 PM
    I have only broken the screen on my iPhone 3 long ago and that was my own fault for dropping it. Have not broken a single one since. In fact, I rarely even drop my phones or hit them against anything where they can be harmed. They're expensive gadgets and I treat them as such.
    firedept10 likes this.
    11-20-2015 02:29 PM
    I've broken an HTC ONE and an iPhone in the same way. I dropped them both face down on concrete without a case. Why does this happen? One reason is because I can be clumsy like that and the second reason is physics. If you drop a thin phone on concrete it should crack. I've dropped it plenty of times on other surfaces and it survived no problem so I wouldn't say that its easy to break.
    11-20-2015 08:03 PM
    I've had an iPhone since the first one and have never broken one. My wife's did break but it got run over.
    11-20-2015 08:27 PM
    Why is iPhone easy to break?
    OP, this is what's known as a false premise.
    11-20-2015 09:53 PM
    I think my iPhones broke easily cause I didn't take good care of it. I should buy a protective case and a tempered glass. TX everyone!
    11-22-2015 09:22 PM
    I think my iPhones broke easily cause I didn't take good care of it. I should buy a protective case and a tempered glass. TX everyone!
    Good idea
    Gold Max likes this.
    11-22-2015 09:43 PM
    Sounds good. Everyone's uses and needs are different enjoy your new phone!
    11-23-2015 08:05 PM
    11-24-2015 02:08 AM