Why is iPhone easy to break?

Gold Max

Oct 12, 2015
Visit site
Used both Galaxy S series phones and iPhone, I realized that iPhone is easier to break than Galaxy. Not only iPhone's screen breaks easily, its batter dies so fast. Even though I like iPhone more than Galaxy, I am tempted by my family to change my phone to Galaxy. Does anyone know why this happen?? I'm not saying iPhone sucks, I love iPhone, but I want to know why wouldn't Apple improve their hardware/software system. I saw a news that a guy got save from a shot cause his Galaxy S6 blocked the bullet.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Apple is always improving its devices and drop tests have improved drastically over time. I think you probably have some bad information.

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Used both Galaxy S series phones and iPhone, I realized that iPhone is easier to break than Galaxy. Not only iPhone's screen breaks easily, its batter dies so fast. Even though I like iPhone more than Galaxy, I am tempted by my family to change my phone to Galaxy. Does anyone know why this happen?? I'm not saying iPhone sucks, I love iPhone, but I want to know why wouldn't Apple improve their hardware/software system. I saw a news that a guy got save from a shot cause his Galaxy S6 blocked the bullet.

Did u also see that a IPhone 5C saved a mans life also ?

JosephJG

Nov 20, 2015
Visit site
the galaxy series before s6 doesn't use the metal materials, ,,,i uses the note 4, only the fake metal frame,,,but it is plastic actually. The screen is good. :yes:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I do not know the answer to your question because I've yet to break any of my iPhones. All of them have been dropped on occasion but never broke so in my experience, the iPhone does not break easily. Anyway, if you feel that moving your family to the Samsung line is the best course of action, then go for it. There is nothing wrong with that.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I have never broken an iPhone. I've never bent a phone or broken a screen. They seem pretty solid to me. Maybe you could share with us where your information came from. The iPhone is a well made device.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Have to agree that the iPhone is a pretty durable device. Been using them since the iPhone 3 and have never broken one. Mind you I keep mine in good cases and put a tempered glass protector on all of them. Any phone will break if mistreated. I have had the Galaxy in my hands and it does not seem any more or less durable than an iPhone.

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Ain't bust one yet ! but haven't got anything newer than 4s, mind you, my3gs did have a little crack in the back of it.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
My old i5 survived a bad Motorcycle accident while in a LP case without a scratch so i can attest they are build very well

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I have only broken the screen on my iPhone 3 long ago and that was my own fault for dropping it. Have not broken a single one since. In fact, I rarely even drop my phones or hit them against anything where they can be harmed. They're expensive gadgets and I treat them as such.

shief24

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
I've broken an HTC ONE and an iPhone in the same way. I dropped them both face down on concrete without a case. Why does this happen? One reason is because I can be clumsy like that and the second reason is physics. If you drop a thin phone on concrete it should crack. I've dropped it plenty of times on other surfaces and it survived no problem so I wouldn't say that its easy to break.

Gold Max

Oct 12, 2015
Visit site
I think my iPhones broke easily cause I didn't take good care of it. I should buy a protective case and a tempered glass. TX everyone!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2