Missing month of November 2015 from iPad calendar, how can I get it?

I

iMore Question

MIssing month of November 2015 from iPad calendar

Hello,
Back in 2012, someone else was missing a month on their iPad. One of the folks here said: "One other idea - before trying anything else (especially deleting stuff), try removing the offending app from your fast app switcher and do a reset. That seems to cure the majority of issues that creep up in iOS."
My problem is: I have no idea what a "fast app switcher" is, and no idea how to "do a reset".
Can anybody help me to: (1) follow these instructions above to fix my calendar and get November back. Or (2) provide me a different fix?
As you can probably see, I'm not tech-worthy, so please.....non-tech language.
Thanks!!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: MIssing month of November 2015 from iPad calendar

Hello,
Back in 2012, someone else was missing a month on their iPad. One of the folks here said: "One other idea - before trying anything else (especially deleting stuff), try removing the offending app from your fast app switcher and do a reset. That seems to cure the majority of issues that creep up in iOS."
My problem is: I have no idea what a "fast app switcher" is, and no idea how to "do a reset".
Can anybody help me to: (1) follow these instructions above to fix my calendar and get November back. Or (2) provide me a different fix?
As you can probably see, I'm not tech-worthy, so please.....non-tech language.
Thanks!!

1. Double tap on the home button to bring up the App Switcher. Swipe up on the app in question to remove it from the list.

2. A reset, in the context used above, is simply restarting your iPhone by pressing both the home and power buttons simultaneously until you see the  logo. Afterwards, release both buttons and allow the device to boot to the lock screen.