Which looks more like an iPhone, silver or gold?

I

iMore Question

which looks more iphoney silver or gold?

i'm actually torn between silver and gold they both look stylish .but i just wanted to make the bestest choice .

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Re: which looks more iphoney silver or gold?

I have had both colors and I am partial to the silver :)

nhlfreak9

May 29, 2014
Visit site

I've had both and I would choose the gold, the silver looks too plain tbh

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

I actually like all the colors. I've had a Gold 5s and now a Space Gray 6 Plus, but I could have easily purchased the Silver as well. I actually didn't make up my mind until the day before I went to purchase my 6 Plus.....Get whats BEST for YOU, remember you're the one that has to look at 24-7-365.

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site

i'm actually torn between silver and gold they both look stylish .but i just wanted to make the bestest choice .

You're two thirds of the way there to a classic Bad Company song... 😜👍

That aside, I have a gold 6 plus and have from time to time wondered if I should have gone with a silver one instead, when I've seen other people's silver iPhones. But then I take another look at my gold 6 plus and I feel that I made the right choice for myself - I passed on the gold for the 5s and decided to check it out for the 6 plus. I think that the silver/white combo is the more understated yet classic look, with the gold/white combo being the newer white iPhone option that was an interesting change of pace, or a desired color choice for some people including myself. Although, if Apple were to offer a blue color option for the iPhone that was the same as the recently released 6th generation iPod Touch I would strongly consider that option.
Tl;dr - I don't think that either choice of white iPhone is the 'bestest' choice for you, only you can make that call for yourself. However, whichever one you choose - silver or gold, you should still have 14 days from purchase of it to exchange the color you first chose for the other color, if you're not happy with your initial choice.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

I've done gold since the option became available.
Love it.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73