I tried to download something and it wouldn't let me because my storage is full I deleted some apps but still it won't let me what shall I do ?
    08-04-2015 05:41 PM
  2. Tartarus said: Best Answer

Don't forget to restart your iPad after deleting some content or apps.

Also, go in your mail and message apps and delete everything with media in it, after you've made sure all photos are saved in to your camera roll. If you have videos or other content in your mail, log in on your desktop to that account and make sure you've saved those attachments. DO NOT DELETE THOSE MAILS ON YOUR DESKTOP. Delete them on your iPad in the mail app instead. That way you'll make sure the storage will be freed up from those mails. Deleting on desktops can cause residual storage usage on iDevices.

If you have Flickr or any other similar apps, delete those apps from your iPad and reinstall them. That will free up cache.

Perform a restart again and you'll see you've gained some free space on your iPad.
    Do some more cleanup?
    08-04-2015 07:55 PM
    Don't forget to restart your iPad after deleting some content or apps.

Also, go in your mail and message apps and delete everything with media in it, after you've made sure all photos are saved in to your camera roll. If you have videos or other content in your mail, log in on your desktop to that account and make sure you've saved those attachments. DO NOT DELETE THOSE MAILS ON YOUR DESKTOP. Delete them on your iPad in the mail app instead. That way you'll make sure the storage will be freed up from those mails. Deleting on desktops can cause residual storage usage on iDevices.

If you have Flickr or any other similar apps, delete those apps from your iPad and reinstall them. That will free up cache.

Perform a restart again and you'll see you've gained some free space on your iPad.
    08-04-2015 10:35 PM