I think my iPhone has been linked to other I products and am worried that they can see my usage habits causing me to think that I'm being spied on. Is this possible?
    06-10-2015 07:22 AM
  2. Just_Me_D said: Best Answer

I think my iPhone has been linked to other I products and am worried that they can see my usage habits causing me to think that I'm being spied on. Is this possible?
    Anything's possible, but it's unlikely. Having said that, unless someone has signed in to other Apple devices using the exact same Apple ID and passcode, they could see some of your data. You can also login to the iCloud website, select the Find My iPhone option and see ALL devices signed in using your iCloud credentials, if any.
    I'm not sure what you're referring to, but if you are talking about Family Sharing, there are dangers, yes. Members of the "Family" can see purchases, location, wipe a device, etc., depending on the configuration. Always read before you sign on the dotted line, so to speak.
    06-10-2015 07:38 AM
    Anything's possible, but it's unlikely. Having said that, unless someone has signed in to other Apple devices using the exact same Apple ID and passcode, they could see some of your data. You can also login to the iCloud website, select the Find My iPhone option and see ALL devices signed in using your iCloud credentials, if any.
    06-10-2015 08:14 AM