The Ipad Mini was for my son to play games on. My son come for visit to me (father) Several hours later messages go out from IPAD and it appear it was sent while We had possession of it. The IPAD had attachments of sexual nature to make it appear I was sending her history from Safari to her friends from her contacts. I did not know the password of her account. My son and her both had accounts on the IPAD. My son had password to get on to play his games but that was it. All I did was give him password to WIFI so he could play. I did not send any text but it appears that way.
    Is this possible. She is trying to cause trouble for me. I don't know much about computers .
    Is this possible?
    Last edited by pr1nce; 04-30-2015 at 12:57 AM.
    04-30-2015 12:21 AM
  2. Bigeric23 said: Best Answer

More than likely, your ID was in use on the device.

In my humble opinion, in your situation, I would not share an iPad. Either purchase your son his own iPad, or wipe that one and let him use it (without using your ID). That way, if he takes it to his mother's house, you don't have to worry.
    More than likely, your ID was in use on the device.

In my humble opinion, in your situation, I would not share an iPad. Either purchase your son his own iPad, or wipe that one and let him use it (without using your ID). That way, if he takes it to his mother's house, you don't have to worry.
    04-30-2015 07:59 AM