I have been trying to disable the Keychain on my IPAD for quite some time now, and nothing seems to work, even though I have been following your Help Screen. I start by logging on, using my password. From there I go to Settings, ICloud, and Keychain, where I Toggle off of Keychain. I usually do this several times in a row, as it will enable Keychain - on it's own, I might add! This will happen several times in a session, at my IPad. I can be in the middle of responding to an email, and the Keychain will pop back up, on its own. By the time I finally get it to remain off, by disabling all over again, the email answers that I might have been able to post, well, those thoughts are now lost due to the disturbance created by the Keychain pop-up. Please, tell me how I can turn this nuisance off, and actually remain off, (unless I DECIDE I WANT IT)!
    04-04-2015 04:09 AM
  2. Just_Me_D said: Best Answer

Do you have a computer that is configured to use iCloud? If so, disable the iCloud keychain on the computer. The results *should* sync to your i-Device.
    Do you have a computer that is configured to use iCloud? If so, disable the iCloud keychain on the computer. The results *should* sync to your i-Device.
    04-04-2015 05:49 PM
    If that doesn't work. Backup. Wipe. And restore. While restoring make sure to not use keychain.
    04-04-2015 06:18 PM