Finally Got a Apple Card

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
I finally pulled the trigger and got a Apple Card and have it set up in my wallet. I thought I would never use it since the majority of my purchases are using my debit card or cash.

But after getting one, I find myself using it more and more at the grocery store, buying gas and so on. Yes, I finally made it and my niece kids me all the time telling me I am ancient and behind the times, lol.

Up_And_Away

Aug 27, 2021
Visit site
Awesome. A couple of tips: setup Apple Cash. The cash back reward is very quick and you use the Apple Cash like your Apple Card but instead it debits directly from your cash reward.
Keep aware of the 3% rewards places like Mobil Gas, T Mobile, Walgreens (there’s more but that’s the ones I use). Be aware that anything you buy even at the convenience store at Mobil is 3%.

Anything at the Apple Store is 3% but Apple Card usage gets instant trade in rebate (if trading in an older device) and offer zero percent interest payments. On my iPad mini 6 it is 12 months, on my series 7 Watch it was 24 months (I’m against buying on credit but always take advantage of zero percent).

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73